ah Lian: liu lian!! (durian in hokkien).
*sweat* very cold joke. actly, the only fruit that strts with 'L' which i can think of is 'Langsat'...hhahaha..
yes, durian!!!
it has been such a long time since i last ate durian!!! i finished d whole biji by myself yesterday!! it was soooo nice. it tasted sweet when i first bite it and then ended with slight bitterness before swallowing it!! OMG!!! it was a very good durian.
2day, my uncle came with THIS durian!!!
and look at its colour
yellow!!!! this is the keng-est of all durians!! wohohohoho!!! yum yum!!!
my work is ok...have been sent to the outpatient department, the busiest pharmacy department in the hospital. i am very blur and slow in preparing the drugs , but still be able to manage...hopefully everything will get better. ;P
3 comments:
from moments to be shared to my life, my way... ^^
MyVi !!!
I wanna eat durian...
Haha.. First fruit that came up to my mind was "Langsat" also.. hi5!! Oh oh, I know I know!! Got Longan, Laichee and "Lambutan" also. Kakaka.. XD
Happy working!! =) Me still rotting at home :p
Post a Comment